Sr. Software Engineer (UI/UX) (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Senior Software Engineer (UI/UX) is a senior level position that works on our web-based products for the K-12 education market. The primary functions revolve around helping design and implement front-end aspects of our applications using HTML, CSS, and Angular. As a member of an Agile development team, you are responsible for helping reach shared goals and taking initiative to contribute. This will require occasionally helping your team with other kinds of work, such as testing or contributing to backend code.Responsibilities
- Empathize with the needs of our users (such as students, teachers, and school administrators)
- Collaborate with other engineers, product owners, and stakeholders to design and implement delightful, intuitive, and technically feasible products
- Use your frontend coding expertise to implement designs as efficient, testable, and maintainable code
- Take ownership of the frontend architecture by identifying areas for improvement and advocating for practices and technologies that will make our applications more maintainable, secure, and performant
- Give and receive constructive feedback during design and code reviews
- Provide mentorship for other engineers to help them grow in their technical responsibilities and remove blockers
- Participate in release activities and provide support for completed work
- Be self-motivated and work with minimal supervision
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 5 years of professional experience creating web-based software applications
- Demonstrate proficiency with the following:
- Angular or another modern frontend framework (React, VueJS, etc.)
- Developing APIs and connecting them to frontend code to create dynamic web applications
- Experience with the following is helpful but not required:
- Web content accessibility guidelines (WCAG) and how to apply them
- Human-centered design and the design thinking process
- Development with C# and ASP.NET
- Relational databases and SQL
- Creating mockups and prototypes using tools such as Figma, Adobe XD, or Sketch
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Location: RemoteWorking Conditions
Work involves talking, hearing, using hands to handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls, and reaching with hands and arms. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.General Information
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified. Management has the right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Learning.com is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, Veteran, or disability status.
The Learning Internet Inc
Get fresh Senior Software Engineering Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.