- Expired: November 02, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Learning Experience
The Learning Experience is the leader in the early education industry- we are known for making a positive difference in the lives of children. We strongly believe that a growth mindset is key to all that we do, and we consistently seek like-minded, talented people to join our team.
Our outstanding people exemplify our 3 core values:
Innovative Mindset Collaborative Spirit Community Impact
The Position: Regional Manager, TLE Franchise Centers
Location: New Jersey
- The role of the field leader is to serve and protect The Learning Experience brand, educating and upholding all company standards and operational practices.
- Serves as a skilled business consultant, influencing and guiding franchisees to successfully operate their centers.
- Executes operational strategies designed to drive success across critical performance measures: customer enrollment, retention, productivity, quality, and brand awareness.
- Demonstrates competence in communicating and training on new initiatives, while creating excitement and engagement.
- Employs critical thinking to analyze center trends and P&L performance, while providing guidance to help franchisees to improve.
- Consistently educates oneself on TLE's standard operating procedures, franchise agreements and state childcare licensing regulations and ensures franchisees always comply.
- Evaluates enrollment trends for each center within the region, and partners with the Marketing team to create and implement action plans
- Builds and maintains positive relationships- creates an environment of trust and rapport with peers, franchisees, their employees, and corporate support partners.
- Researches and shares pertinent information and data, enabling franchisees to attract and retains top talent and customers.
- Partners with franchisees and support teams in the licensing, marketing, advertising, opening, and staff training for new locations.
- Actively seeks out resources to minimize and resolve problems. Escalates issues appropriately.
- Proactively addresses concerns, considering the views and opinions of both internal and external customers
- Consistently works to improve performance for the region and the entire TLE system.
- Experienced Multi-Unit Operator in Early Childcare Education
- Understands how to analyze Profit & Loss statements
- Bachelor's Degree or appropriate equivalent from an accredited university.
- Strong computer and technical skills, including Microsoft business applications and various reporting software.
- Strong project management, business writing and reporting skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Solid business acumen, management, analytical, and problem-thinking skills.
- Ability and willingness to work a flexible Full-Time schedule that may include weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to provide own transportation to various locations in organizational service areas, as required by duties. (Fixed and variable car allowance included in the compensation package)
Why Should You Apply?
- Great pay and benefits
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Work alongside people that share a passion for making a difference in the lives of children
The Learning Experience
EducationView all jobs at The Learning Experience
Get fresh Learning Leader jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.