The Learning Experience - Corporate New York, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Consider becoming a part of the TLE family today and Learn, Play, and Grow with us!Our Lead Teachers:
- Lead, coach and mentor less experienced teachers in your classroom; model behaviors and provide feedback.
- Implement TLE’s proprietary L.E.A.P Curriculum®, in a way that is consistent with the unique needs of each child.
- Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play and learn.
- Communicate regularly with parents, sharing their children’s latest adventures and achievements through a variety of avenues, including mobile apps and personal discussions.
- Support your center’s success, partnering with center staff and leadership to achieve goals around enrollment and engagement.
- Ensure the safety and security of each child.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Early Childhood Education, Childhood Education, Special Education, and/or related degree required.
- 2 years of professional teaching experience in a permitted and documented 2-5 year old educational program required.
- Ability to build relationships with families and coworkers and create a dynamic environment where play and learning happens.
- Demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices (DAP).
- CPR and First Aid certification preferred.
- Must meet state-specific guidelines for the role.
The Learning Experience - Corporate
AddressNew York, NY
EducationView all jobs at The Learning Experience - Corporate