Assistant Teacher for Infant/Toddler or Preschool
The Learning Experience - Corporate New York, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an Assistant Teacher that will have part time or full time classroom responsibilities. Positions are available for Infant, Toddler, or Preschool classrooms. Assistant Teachers at The Learning Experience are ambassadors of happiness, creating opportunities every day that reflect our mission to make a difference in the lives of children, their families and communities.
As an Assistant Teacher, you will be responsible for supporting Lead Teachers in creating and maintaining a safe, nurturing and engaging learning environment. Our Assistant Teachers serve as role models, using a growth mindset to develop young minds and inspire a love of learning.
Consider becoming a part of the TLE family today and Learn, Play, and Grow with us!
Our Assistant Teachers:
- Partner with the lead teacher to create a welcoming, engaging classroom space for children to learn, play and grow.
- Instill a love for learning and exploration by utilizing our proprietary L.E.A.P Curriculum®, which serves as the framework for creating and developing engaging lessons.
- Work in partnership with the lead teacher to celebrate achievements, adventures, and milestones by facilitating parent communication in the form of mobile apps.
- Ensure the safety and security of each child.
- Some college coursework in Early Childhood Education preferred. High school diploma or GED required.
- 6 months or more of professional childcare experience required.
- CPR and First Aid certification preferred.
- Must meet state-specific guidelines for the role.
The Learning Experience - Corporate
AddressNew York, NY
EducationView all jobs at The Learning Experience - Corporate