For our immediate need, we are hiring Lead Teacher for Infant, Toddler & Two's rooms for our state of the art facility located on Weber Road & 115th Street in Bolingbrook. If you are a creative, courteous, compassionate, energetic educator who can embrace and implement our proprietary academic program, passionate about providing a caring and nurturing safe environments for children ages six weeks to six years that builds a lasting positive relationships with our parents then we invite you to explore this extraordinary opportunity to join our TEAM!
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE REQUISITE DCFS TEACHER QUALIFICATION (TQ)
As a teacher, you will have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children by providing them with a safe and nurturing environment that encourages their social, emotional, physical, and intellectual development.
You will work with a talented team of diverse teachers and implement a developmentally appropriate proprietary curriculum and work collaboratively to maintain positive relationships with parents, children and coworkers.
- Candidate with Illinois DCFS Early Childhood Teacher credentials (TQ) required and Director Qualified (DQ) preferred
- Associate’s degree in early childhood or child development, or 60 credit hours of which 6 are in Child Care and /or Child Development
- 1-3 years of work experience in a childcare program and classroom management
- Be of sufficient physical, mental and emotional health to perform job duties satisfactorily
- Flexibility with the hours & schedule and willingness to work all shifts (opener or closer) that may include participation in periodic weekend & holidays
- Effective organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Be reliable, hardworking, enthusiastic, punctual, and professional
- Be proficient & comfortable with technology, Microsoft Office and online marketing & social media
- Valid Driver’s License
The Learning Experience at Bolingbrook offers a generous compensation package including: competitive salary, paid holiday/vacation/sick time, childcare benefits, and continued professional development opportunities.
An equal opportunity employer.
To learn more about The Learning Experience, the fastest growing childcare operator in the United States, visit: http://bolingbrook.tlechildcare.com/
Please send your resume to apply today.
We look forward to meet you!