With over 300 centers open or under development, it’s a great time to join The Learning Experience. We are leaders in the early education industry and our people are given the opportunity to do their best every day, in our state-of-the-art centers.
Lead Teachers at The Learning Experience are ambassadors of happiness, creating opportunities every day that reflect our mission to make a difference in the lives of children, their families and communities.
Our teachers are industry leaders, responsible for implementing The Learning Experience’s proprietary L.E.A.P. Curriculum®, working with Infants, Toddlers, and Preschool children. Our passionate teachers use a growth mindset to develop young minds and inspire a love of learning.
As a Lead Teacher, you will be responsible for the overall classroom management, leading a safe, nurturing and engaging learning environment. Our Lead Teachers serve as role models, using a growth mindset to develop young minds and inspire a love of learning
Consider becoming a part of the TLE family today and Learn, Play, and Grow with us!
Our Lead Teachers:
- Lead, coach and mentor less experienced teachers in your classroom; model behaviors and provide feedback.
- Implement TLE’s proprietary L.E.A.P Curriculum®, in a way that is consistent with the unique needs of each child.
- Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play and learn.
- Communicate regularly with parents, sharing their children’s latest adventures and achievements through a variety of avenues, including mobile apps and personal discussions.
- Support your center’s success, partnering with center staff and leadership to achieve goals around enrollment and engagement.
- Ensure the safety and security of each child.
- Ability to build relationships with families and coworkers and create a dynamic environment where play and learning happens.
- CT head teacher certificate preferred.
- 1 year of professional teaching experience preferred. At least six months of professional teaching experience required.
- Associate degree or higher in ECE or related degree preferred. High school diploma/GED required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices (DAP).
- CPR and First Aide certification preferred
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role
The Learning Experience #231