Center Directors at The Learning Experience influence the growth and development of both children and teachers. They create an environment of collaboration and community, encouraging everyone to thrive.
- Identifies, schedules and interviews teacher candidates; Builds networks of external future talent
- Conducts classroom observations, evaluations, and provides feedback that motivates and encourages learning.
- Manages team to ensure TLE curriculum is executed in alignment with brand standards;
- Uses a growth mindset to train, coach and develop for the future
- Listens objectively to employee concerns and plans a recommended course of action
- Builds and communicates weekly schedules
- Daily management of classroom ratios
- Manages new hire paperwork and all employee files in compliance with state licensing regulations
- Builds and communicates center schedules to ensure appropriate ratios are always intact and labor is effectively managed to budget.
- Leads tour with prospective families, highlighting key features and points of difference of our curriculum, teacher tenure/quality, etc.
- Regularly communicates with families regarding student progress
- Executes “parent pleasers”
- Execution of our Show and Tell
- Regularly audits and maintains all records and files for students and teachers
- Ensures the physical environment and health/safety standards are full compliance with local and state licensing regulations
- Manages relationships with state licensors and conducts center evaluations
- Responsible for accident/incident reporting
- Medication management
- Conducts monthly emergency safety drills
- Manages new customer administration and files in compliance with state licensing regulations
- Two or more years of center leadership/management experience highly preferred. At least one year of center leadership/management experience required.
- Highly customer service Driven
- Must have professional teaching experience with infants to preschool children.
- Bachelor’s degree in ECE and NY Teaching Certification
- Strong knowledge of state licensing rules and regulations.
- CPR and First Aide Certification highly preferred.
- Must meet state specific guidelines
The Learning Experience #185