Childcare Center Cook
The Learning Experience #142 Nazareth, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Plan and prepare nutritious meals for children that meet proper nutritional requirements
- Ensure the safety of all children by maintaining and tracking food allergies for each child in our center and communicates identified allergies to teachers daily with every food delivery.
- Adhere to proper food safety, food handling, and sanitation procedures ensuring that food is stored and handled properly
- Partner with the Center Leadership team to purchase all food/supplies necessary and keep inventory records as required by local and state agencies
- Provide excellent customer service and positive attitude towards parents and children, listens and communicates effectively
- Demonstrates flexibility to the daily business need of a childcare center
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year of experience in food preparation
- Possesses a food handling certificate or ability to receive within 90 days of hire.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 lbs.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to The Learning Experience Corporate.