The Leadership Circle (TLC) with its corporate office in Draper, UT, is seeking a friendly, organized and energetic individual to deliver support to our Practitioner community and their clients. A successful candidate is customer focused, detail oriented, superior communicator, experienced project manager and is comfortable and efficient adjusting to ambiguity and working with autonomy. A candidate should be able to establish and maintain professional relationships with clients and internal staff in order to support the systems and processes that help our company run efficiently.
This full-time position includes a full complement of benefits (health/dental/vision insurance and paid time off). Salary is contingent on experience. Hours are from 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
About The Leadership Circle
The Leadership Circle is comprised of a global team of consultants and coaches who are deeply passionate about helping leaders excel. For the past 30 years, our founders have been honing their craft and working with leaders in every industry to help them achieve better business results. We bring all of that to bear to evolve collective leadership outcomes, enable transformational objectives, align top teams, and coach leaders. Our clients include Disney, Honda, Ford, McDonald's, Duke University, University of Utah, Harvard, Roche Pharmaceutical, Syngenta and many more.
The role of the Customer Support Representative (CSR) is to provide customer support on all TLC software platforms, provide project management services, as well as technical and project design support to Practitioners and their clients. The successful candidate will be focused on proactively building relationships with customers via phone, email and various software platforms. CSRs empower through training, and have a thorough knowledge of TLC products and services, so they can make appropriate recommendations and up-sell customers on additional services. The role requires superior communication and interpersonal skills. It also requires advanced organizational and multi-tasking skills, the ability to manage several projects at a time and the inherent ability to work cohesively within a team and cross-functionally when needed.
- Answer client emails and phone calls promptly and professionally
- Help customers design projects, provide answers by accurately identifying problems and guide clients through processes and corrective steps
- Provide full project management administration for clients seeking Concierge Service
- Service all aspects of the customer accounts including orders, billing and product training
- Proactively research, learn and assist clients and your peers, regarding new products, services, alternative solutions and industry trends.
- Commit, focus, and follow-through to see projects and problems through to resolution.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Two years of customer service and technical support experience required (more preferred)
- Customer-first orientation
- Ability to think critically and problem-solve
- Successful project management experience and skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Net Suite is preferred (or other CRMs)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- First-rate verbal and written communication
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot and solve technical issues with browsers, system functionality, user experience and other technical related issues
- Able to work collaboratively with others and be open to change and ambiguity