Litigation Paralegal - Employment department
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Paralegals assist and provide a range of legal support and administration to lawyers and other legal professionals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
· Performing legal and factual research; performing records research
· Organizing and analyzing information; cross-checking and validating information
· Preparing written reports and drafting legal documents including pleadings, notices and legal agreements and correspondence.
· Checking legal forms and documents for accuracy
· Maintaining reference files; organizing and tracking case files
· Coordinating law office activities such as subpoena deliveries
· Locating and communicating with witnesses; interacting with clients
· Assisting the lawyer in the courtroom.
· Performing other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Associates Degree at minimum (preferred).
- Minimum of 3 years legal experience (preferred).
- Equivalent combination of education and/or experience considered.
- Thorough knowledge of legal principles, legal research techniques and legal terminology (preferred).
- Excellent legal drafting, writing, and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to operate basic office equipment such as a copy machine, fax machine, printer, scanner, computer.
- Ability to be detail-oriented, diligent, and flexible
- Ability to handle conflicting time demands and focus on task completion with little direction or need for supervisory follow-up
- Proficient command of the English language in both oral and written format
- Ability to work and maintain patience with diversified individuals of various ethnic backgrounds and professional competencies
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in a professional manner
EMAIL us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com why you would be a great addition to the team.
The Leach Firm PAWhy Work Here?
Golden opportunity to join a rapidly growing law firm with opportunity to advance.
The Leach Firm is a rapidly growing law firm that focuses on helping individuals with life altering crises such as auto accidents, work accidents, or employment claims. Our staff of lawyers, paralegals and assistants are devoted to providing nothing but the best in counseling and litigation for our clients based on years of experience and specialization. EMAIL us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com why you would be a great addition to the team.
100 Hartsfield Center PkwyAtlanta, GA
LegalView all jobs at The Leach Firm PA