Corporate Legal Assistant
The LawStaff Group Alpharetta, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Corporate Legal Associate with a global corporation located in Alpharetta, GA
The ideal candidate will be resourceful and a self-starter comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
This position will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting with drafting and reviewing legal documents
- Conduct research as needed
- Record and maintain client information
- Document management support
- Monitor and ensure compliance with State and Federal regulations
- Help maintain corporate files and minute books
- Typing and legal writing
- Administrative support
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2 years related experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office, GMAIL and Google Docs Required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A true team player
Most of the candidates we place are referred to us, enabling us to provide our clients with highly-qualified candidates that are selectively looking for an improved professional opportunity.
The LawStaff GroupWhy Work Here?
Matching Top Legal Talent with Top Legal Departments
The LawStaff Group partners with organizations ranging from Legal Firms to FORTUNE 500 companies. We add value to the hiring process by leveraging technology and networking with our strong referral base to provide our clients with the most qualified candidates currently on the market. Most of the candidates we place are referred to us, enabling us to provide our clients with highly-qualified candidates that are selectively looking for an improved professional opportunity.