We are seeking an Associate Attorney to become a part of our team! You will represent clients in legal proceedings, draw up legal documents and advise clients in serious personal injury cases.
- Represent clients in court or at depositions
- Prepare and draft legal documents on behalf of clients
- Advise clients on litigation matter
- Negotiate settlements
- Perform administrative and management functions related to the practice of law
- Familiarity with various legal documents
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bilingual Spanish preferred, but not required.