- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Law Offices of Irena I. Karpinski is a boutique law firm in downtown Washington, DC specializing in wide-ranging areas of immigration law. Our practice is heavily focused on immigration matters such as family-based petitions, naturalization, adjustment of status, consulate processing, hardship waivers, removal defense, asylum, special immigrant juvenile status, appeals, employment authorization non-immigrant visas, and employment-based petitions for skilled workers and other professionals.
We are looking a full-time immigration paralegal. The ideal candidate is an entry-level to mid-level professional with two to three years of immigration law experience. The ideal candidate is also detail-oriented and able to manage a heavy workload. This can be an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to develop case management skills, learn to build client relationships, and receive training from experienced legal professionals.
- Preparing and sending U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS) forms
- Preparing and submitting filings for Immigration Court (motions, supplemental)
- Updating client information in the firm’s case management database
- Providing general administrative and clerical support
- Assisting attorneys with case management and other tasks as assigned
- Regularly communicating with clients and responding to inquiries by phone and email
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiar with Immigration Court and USCIS procedures
- Able to multi-task and productive in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum 1 year of experience as an immigration paralegal / law clerk, or similar position.
Salary will be determined based on experience. Full-time employment includes healthcare benefits and paid time off for vacation, illness, and federal holidays.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter describing your relevant skills and experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Schedule: 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday
The Law Offices of Irena Karpinski
1330 New Hampshire Ave. NWWashington, DC
Get fresh Law Firm Paralegal jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.