- $22 to $25 Hourly
Position: Legal Assistant/Receptionist
Pay: $22-$25/hour: Full-time; Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Company Overview: The Law Offices of Daniel A. Hunt is a fun and fast-growing law firm specializing in Estate Planning, Trust Administration, Litigation, and Probate. We are a laid back and fun, yet fast paced and sometimes high-pressure law firm. People are our number one priority. We value our clients and employees above all else. We are in search of a legal assistant/receptionist to help in assisting our litigation team at our Folsom office. We are only looking for team members who care first and foremost about people, are kind, accountable, smart and driven. They must be organized, emotionally intelligent, and work well under pressure.
Mission: The mission of the legal assistant is to support our attorneys and paralegals in working effectively and efficiently. The most important responsibility of the legal assistant is to be able to think critically and to ensure that administrative tasks and projects are completed with a high level of efficiency, confidentiality, accuracy, flexibility, and positivity in order to support the attorneys and our firm.
o Greet clients, answer phone calls, client intake and file preparation and organization
o Complex calendar management and scheduling
o Prepare correspondence including emails and various documents to both clients and attorneys
o Collect and process mail
o Support department attorney and paralegals as needed
· Kindness: We are looking for someone who practices kindness in all their dealings. If you do not lead with kindness, please do not apply.
· Accountable: We are a goal-oriented firm and strive to better each other through setting goals and holding each other accountable.
· Smart: We value common sense. We are seeking someone who works smart and knows how to deal effectively with others. Candidate should be able to work both independently and in a team.
· Hungry: We are looking for team members who are self-motivated, always striving to do more, and who are interested in constantly learning new things.
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
Experience: At least 1-2 years of experience as a legal assistant/receptionist or paralegal preferred; be proficient in Microsoft Office; type at least 60 wpm.
Connect: We invite interested applicants to learn more about our firm at dhtrustlaw.com
· Pay: $22-$25/hour
· Health insurance
· 401K match
· Paid time off
· Premium car wash membership
· Fun quarterly team activities
· And much more…
*Our hiring manager will be out of the office until June 14th. Inquiries and submitted resumes will be responded to at that time.
The Law Offices of Daniel A HuntFolsom, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.