Legal Admin Assistant
The Law Office of Stacy D Heard, PLLC Seattle, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Family Law solo practitioner seeks an experienced Legal Assistant in Seattle, Washington. The law practice includes high conflict cases, complex parenting and financial issues, and international law.
This position supports a paralegal and is currently part-time with an expectation of growing to full-time. It is initially a hybrid position that has the potential of going virtual.
Our firm prides itself on timely communication with clients, a compassionate intake process, and attention to detail. A successful candidate must thrive in a fast-paced and, at times, high-stress environment.Compensation:
$22 - $25 hourlyResponsibilities:
The duties of this position include:
- Answering phones
- Drafting and responding to correspondence
- Communicating with clients, opposing parties, opposing counsel, third parties, court personnel
- Managing a high volume of email and prioritization
- Scheduling, calendaring, and tracking deadlines
- Client file and document management
- Client intake interviews
- Assisting the paralegal with preparing pleadings, discovery, and other case materials
- Administrative tasks
A qualified candidate should value providing high-quality service to clients and should possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Two years of family law or litigation experience
- Mastery of professional administrative skills including proficiency with Microsoft
- Attention to detail and ability to produce accurate work products under strict deadlines
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Professional demeanor
This position is part-time, 20 hours per week, on Mondays, Fridays, and other times to be determined between the firm and the applicant. This position offers great flexibility. Compensation is based upon experience.
To be considered for this position, please submit the following:
- Cover letter addressing your experience and availability
- Resume demonstrating your experience
- Three professional references
- One writing sample
Only applicants who provide the requested components of the application will be considered.About Company
The Law Office of Stacy D. Heard, PLLC advises clients on divorce, legal separation, complex financial issues, parenting plans and custody disputes, international child custody disputes, relocation, paternity, modifications of parenting plans, and child support orders, as well as other post-dissolution matters.
The Firm is well-respected for its intense advocacy, strong work ethic, pragmatism, and compassion in cases involving both traditional and non-traditional families. The firm provides caring counsel to clients while, at the same time, advocating skillfully and effectively.
The Law Office of Stacy D Heard, PLLC
LegalView all jobs at The Law Office of Stacy D Heard, PLLC