Bilingual (Spanish) Immigration Attorney
The Law Office of Katherine Canto., LLC Doral, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Rapidly expanding and dynamic law practice in MD and FL is searching for a responsible and reliable individual to join our firm as a full-time staff Attorney. The Law Firm of Katherine Canto offers an excellent income package, including benefits and an anniversary increase and bonus opportunity for a top performer. The attorney delivering legal services for our practice is a key member of our legal team and must consistently be professional, courteous, and efficient in every aspect of the job. We are searching for a long-term commitment from the successful candidate, and we can offer exceptional opportunities for advancement in the firm after a proven level of performance. Bilingual (Español) required. If you believe that you are prepared for this challenging, yet extremely rewarding next step in your career, please apply.
A Staff Immigration attorney for The Law Office of Katherine Canto provides legal representation to immigrants who are facing removal proceedings before Immigration Court primarily. The Attorney will meet with clients, counsel them on eligibility for relief under immigration laws, prepare applications for submission to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and the Immigration Court, and represent clients before the various government agencies. In addition to immigration area, the staff attorney must be willing to work in any other areas of the law as the office deems necessary.
- Preferred candidate should have at least 1 year of experience.
- A Candidate that is Barred in Maryland is preferred.
- Knowledge of immigration law and immigration court procedures is preferred.
- Legal experience doing either immigration bond hearings or removal defense work is a plus.
- Spanish is a MUST.
- The candidate would travel to detention facilities housing immigrant detainees, to meet the clients, if necessary.
- The Candidate must exhibit strong writing skills, excellent communication skills and client interviewing abilities as well as the ability to work under pressure.
SALARY/BENEFITS : This is a full time position that offers a long term career opportunity with a competitive salary, health benefits and incentives. There will be a 3 months probation period. Salary is commensurate with experience. Candidates may apply by sending their resume and cover letter .
The Law Office of Katherine Canto., LLCWhy Work Here?
We offer an excellent income package, including benefits and an anniversary increase and bonus opportunity for a top performer.
Rapidly expanding law practice; practicing immigration law.
7791 NW 46th Street Suite 227Doral, FL