Full-Time Transactional Paralegal—Boutique Firm Located in Downtown Fort Lauderdale
We are currently seeking an experienced Paralegal to join a relatively new, fast-growing firm, in Downtown Fort Lauderdale. The firm focuses primarily on business, real estate and estate planning.
The ideal candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills; be self-motivated and have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Experience should include drafting entity formation documents (i.e. articles, operating agreements, bylaws), drafting M&A documents, drafting estate planning and probate documents and handling both commercial & residential leases.
Furthermore, you must have experience using WestLaw, Clio, Dropbox and ideally, WealthCounsel. This is a great opportunity for paralegals looking to grow and eventually lead a transactional team. Experience with Trademarks is a plus.
***Competitive salary, plus benefits – health, vision and dental***
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include:
· Assist with scheduling, calendars, special projects, and communications
· Prepare and analyze documents from by clients, parties, and non-parties
· General case management, including preparing documents and research reports for clients
· Scan incoming mail and monitor deadlines
· Make outgoing calls to clients, courts, county and city officials
· Review and proofread contracts and agreements
· 7+ years of law firm experience in small business law and/or estate planning
· Experience handling contractual issues and corporate filings
· Familiarity with filing probate court documents in person and via the e-portal
· Superior organizational and multi-tasking skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Motivated, Independent and detail-oriented
· Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
· Familiar with legal terminology
· Typing speed 55+ wpm
· Bachelor’s degree and/or paralegal certification preferred
· Bilingual a plus
**Please respond with Cover Letter, Resume and compensation requirements to apply!**