Legal Assistant Paralegal
The Law Firm of Jess M. Perez, PC Loveland, CO
- Posted: over a month ago
- $50,000 to $70,000 Yearly (plus commission)
We are seeking a Legal Assistant Paralegal to become a part of our team! You will provide overall support to attorneys' business needs.
- Conduct research to support legal proceedings
- Assist with the drafting and reviewing of legal documents
- Investigate facts to help in the negotiation of legal disputes
- Monitor and ensure compliance with state and federal regulations
- Record and store client information
- Previous experience as a paralegal or other legal field
- Familiarity with legal research
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
The Law Firm of Jess M. Perez, PCWhy Work Here?
Experienced, family-oriented firm dedicated to justice and maximum compensation for our clients building back their lives.
We are currently a one attorney firm and a team of 7 support staff; 3 legal assistants, 3 part-time clerks and an office manager working in a family-friendly atmosphere, dedicated to our clients' Workers' Compensation and/or Personal Injury cases with an ability and emphasis to serve Spanish speaking clients.
1717 Madison AvenueLoveland, CO
LegalView all jobs at The Law Firm of Jess M. Perez, PC