- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Law Company, Inc.
- Manage a project team to ensure construction projects are delivered safely, on time, and under budget.
- Prepare and manage project RFIs, submittals/shop drawings, subcontractor documents, purchase orders, contract documents, change orders, and close-out documents.
- Create and maintain positive relationships with Owners, subcontractors, suppliers, and co-workers to generate repeat business.
- Develop, update and manage detailed project schedules.
- Attend monthly financial meetings to accurately update job cost reports and project estimated profits.
- Work with estimating department to review bids, scopes, and other preconstruction items.
- Create and submit monthly pay application to Owners using Procore.
- Manage and review of Owner change orders for all projects.
- Conduct Pre-Construction meetings with internal team prior to project mobilization.
- This position requires work in an office environment with the ability to travel to job sites when necessary.
Job Applicant Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience managing all facets of complex construction projects of wide-ranging size (less than $1,000,000 to $30,000,000+)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture, or related discipline preferred but not required
- Exposure to management of multiple types of project delivery (DB, DBB, and CMAR)
- Advanced knowledge of technical construction methods, cost impact analysis, scheduling, estimating, purchasing, and basic financial principles associated with the management of construction project.
- Experience/Ability to learn Procore and other construction management related software.
- Both verbal and written communication skills
- Salary is commensurate with position, education, and experience
- Discretionary bonus compensation
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Industry-leading health insurance (medical & dental)
- Flexible spending accounts (medical & dependent care)
- Life Insurance/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Wellness Program
- Vacation & sick leave
- Company vehicle and fuel
The Law Company, Inc.
345 RiverviewWichita, KS
Get fresh Construction Project Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.