The new era of personalized healthcare is built on a foundation of on-demand formulation, which enables B2B stakeholders, such as healthcare systems, integrated delivery partners, pharmaceutical companies, and nutritional product manufacturers to provide personalized pharmaceutical poly therapies and clinical nutrition products to high volume populations – fast, safely, accurately, and efficiently – with enhanced CGMP compliance and without the need for costly in-house infrastructure and associated overhead.
Formulation With over 100 years of combined expertise in specialty medications and pharmacies, cloud computing, and robotics technologies, Panaceutics has started a revolution in next generation precision poly therapy dosing and delivery. Panaceutics is focused on automating production of personalized healthcare solutions under CGMP manufacturing standards.
Through our innovative cloud-based, robot-automated, high-throughput system, Panaceutics quickly develops individual formulations using high- quality generic medications based on an individual’s personal clinical and genomic profile for safer, more effective drug combinations.
Reporting to the Director of Manufacturing, the Production Technician is responsible for ensuring compliance with Good Manufacturing/Documentation Practices. In addition, s/he will be responsible for the following; all manufacturing equipment and manufacturing area are clean, documentation updated and meets Panaceutics standards for cGMP, work with the team to produce supplement intermediates and food bases as needed to fulfill customer orders and able to operate all manufacturing equipment independently after training. In addition, continually help to enhance and/or develop, implement, execute, and enforce procedures or systems that will improve the overall operations and effectiveness of manufacturing while maintain regulatory compliance.
- 0–2 years of GMP experience in an FDA regulated industry or equivalent in a manufacturing.
- Experience in a cGMP environment is strongly preferred in either pharmaceutical nutraceuticals or food industry.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently and as part of a team, to meet department/facility goals; is also able to work across functions to achieve commons goals.
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail, and an ability to focus on detail of execution.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- A strong mechanical attribute and/or science background helpful.
Required Education: Bachelors in a scientific/engineering discipline or equivalent. Any industry certification such has HACCP, SQF, PCQI
- Maintain facility to cGMP operating standards while following all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and supporting documentation.
- Responsible for assuring all manufacturing equipment is clean and logs and status tags are updated.
- Responsible for keeping manufacturing areas clean and in service.
- Work effectively with engineering to keep equipment maintained and report any possible problem with the different machines.
- Interact well with all departments and be available to help others as needed.
- Responsible for ensuring that all raw ingredients, intermediates and food bases are handled and stored as defined in the SOP’s.
- Perform pre-operation inspection at the beginning of the production shift as well as pre-sanitation inspection at the end of the shift.