Real Estate Executive Administrative Assistant
The Latimore Group of eXp Realty Columbia, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hiring Team: The Latimore Group
Lead Agent (Latimore Group): LaToya Latimore, President - Residential Services
**This is a virtual position**
Who are we - The Latimore Group?
The mission of The Latimore Group is to provide the premier customer service experience for each home seller and home buyer we work with. Knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market empowers us to provide our home buyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of The Latimore Group is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.
Who are we looking for?
- All applicants must live in the Columbia, SC area
- Must have a real estate license
The Executive Assistant is an individual who relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. The Executive Assistant is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted. This individual may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence and stability.
An Executive Assistant is deeply committed to supporting the lead agent in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team. As the success of the team grows, this individual will be responsible for hiring, training, and leading additional team members to ensure all administrative tasks of the lead agent’s business continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
What will you do?
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Responsible for all financial systems, including maintaining the books, paying the bills, handling payroll, assuring the collection of commissions, maintaining the budget, and generating financial reports
- Oversee all contracts through closing
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Coordinate the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office equipment
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints
- Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional administrative team members
Essential duties and responsibilities
- System development, implementation, and management
- Information management
- Oversight of contracts through closing
- Customer/Vendor relations
- Bookkeeping (A/R and A/P)
- Lead Agent – daily
- Agent Team – daily
- Administrative Team (as appropriate to team structure) – daily
- Buyers/Sellers/Vendors – as appropriate
- Real estate license
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Bookkeeping skills
- Great ability to focus
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Learning based
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- High school graduate
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (not required)
- 1–3 years of service and management experience
- 3–5 years of administrative experience
Based salary + Commissions + Bonuses. Profit share opportunities available.
The Latimore Group of eXp RealtyWhy Work Here?
We have a proven business model, agent training, state-of-the-art technology, productivity coaching, and a winning culture.
The Latimore Group was established in 2016 in Columbia, SC. Since then, we have expanded year-over-year exponentially. But we are only getting started. We are looking for more agents that want to take their real estate careers to a new level. Our proven business model, agent training, state-of-the-art technology, support and culture is helping more COLUMBIA real estate agents build HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL real estate careers. Apply today, we cannot wait to have you be an expansion partner!
1320 Main St. Ste 335 ColumbiaColumbia, SC