- Posted: February 01, 2023
*We are a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment screenings, COVID-19 testing and background checks will be conducted for all viable candidates.*
REPORTS TO: OUTLET MANAGER
DIRECTOR OF FOOD & BEVERAGE
Facilitates food service by performing the following duties.
- Responsible for preparing and serving coffee and other beverages to customers in the cafe.
- Working with other Baristas to help take orders, make drinks and provide timely service to customers.
- Experience creating various coffee and espresso drinks is required. Must be comfortable with making drinks such as; Americano, macchiato, cappuccino, latte…etc.
Includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Always appear clean, polished, and presentable when interfacing with Guests.
- Maintain proper attire and service standards throughout guest experience.
- Supply assigned station with all items needed for daily operation.
- Serve water, coffee, juice, and other beverages.
- Assist in the cleanliness of the café.
- Complete all closing side work properly.
- Performs any other duties assigned by Manager.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell.
The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Coffee/Tea/Espresso/Soda machines
- Juice/Milk/Cream/Butter refrigerator
The Las Olas Company / Riverside Hotel
AddressFort Lauderdale, FL