We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team!
Start a new job in the legal field in a positive, teamwork-style, environment. Take satisfaction in knowing your work makes a difference within our local community. This Administrative Assistant position is responsible for managing the front desk area, conference rooms, interfacing with clients and third parties, coordinating office appointments, and processing new legal cases. The position plays an important role in our fight against well-funded lenders and insurers who prey upon local families and small business owners. This position is also intended to be a training ground for ensuing positions such as a legal assistant, case manager, or paralegal.
This position also works directly with clients who are struggling with foreclosure, lending disputes, crippling debt, or bankruptcy. Clients are under a significant amount of stress and a compassionate heart and caring demeanor is required.
The successful candidate will ideally have an associate's or bachelor's degree and desires to build a career in the legal field. Experience at a front desk or receptionist position in the legal, mortgage, real estate, title, or a related industries is a bonus.
Compensation + Benefits:
Compensation is salary, not hourly. Benefits include immediately earning paid time off, various Blue Cross/Blue Shield health insurance plans: medical, dental, & vision; plus, available AFLAC plans for life insurance, disability, and accident coverage.
- Organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Friendly and effective communicator by phone
- Able to problem solve and not accept “no” for an answer
- Able to successfully communicate and negotiate with people at various levels
- Possess a high level of attention to detail
- Able to successfully prioritize and handle a high volume of cases/clients
- Possess intermediate computers skills, (MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, web)
- Possess a willing attitude, ready to help any team member
- Minimum 1 year experience in receptionist, administrative, or front desk position
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
We offer a client-centric and professional environment based on Christian-principles. Our employees enjoy opportunities to increase their responsibilities and advance within the Firm. We have fun and treat one another as we wish to be treated. Business casual attire. Office hours are M-F 8:30-5:30.