The LFS Group Merrifield, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The LFS Group is looking for Merchandisers!
Job Summary for Merchandisers:
Merchandisers are responsible for merchandising a complete line of quality products in local stores. The work schedule is based on project requirements.
It is a physical job. We transform store aisles, end caps, and displays within retail stores. This position requires that you be able to lift 40 pounds, climb, push, pull, bend, stand, stoop, and kneel for extended periods of time with, or without, a reasonable accommodation. Our diverse team strives for perfection and you should feel comfortable operating under minimal supervision.
**Must have a Smartphone! Can be iOS or Android--doesn't matter. We ONLY use Electronic Timesheets to record hours worked and a smartphone is necessary for each employee to utilize our App, send messages and answer any checkout questions required before clocking out at the end of the shift.**
Responsibilities for a Merchandiser:
• Driving to your assigned location in your personal vehicle (must have reliable transportation)
• Check-in and out with the Project Manager when you arrive and before you leave the site each day
• Retail merchandising experience is required for this position
• Know how to read and translate Retail Planograms and convey tasks to other Team Members
• Must pay attention to the details and express importance to other Team Members
• Be able to Print and Place pricing labels per the specific project details
• Lead daily Team meetings and provide direction to other team members throughout each shift
• Be responsible for record-keeping (timecards and tracking work progress)
• Job may consist of assembling and disassembling of promotional materials such as signs, banners, and cardboard displays
Skills & Requirements for Merchandisers:
• Be 18 years of age or older
• Have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
• Willingness to travel is ENCOURAGED
• Be able to climb, push, pull, bend, stoop, and kneel for extended periods with or without reasonable accommodation
• Be able to lift up to 40 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation (example: a microwave)
• Strong Work Ethic: you are punctual and reliable in terms of attendance; you accurately report your time, and you are comfortable working without a manager monitoring your day-to-day activities
• Flexibility: you can adapt to changing situations, new tasks and priorities as changes occur; you will encounter challenges and resolve them
• Customer Focus: when you are in the stores with our customers, deliver service that exceeds their expectations
• Attention to Detail: our Merchandisers are meticulous when it comes to checking the plans and ensuring each task is completed correctly before moving on to the next
• Communication: you will be working closely with the Project Manager; it is extremely important to communicate regularly; good communication is essential for this position
• Positive Attitude: We take pride in how our employees treat others, a positive attitude is essential
The LFS GroupWhy Work Here?
The LFS Group believes in a fun respectful atmosphere while offering a competitive compensation package including Medical/Dental insurance.
The LFS Group was founded and continues to be based on a very simple principle—Treat everyone else exactly as you wish to be treated! With this principle, we have built a staffing company that works diligently every day to put good people to work in a job that is right for them. We use this approach to staff requests received from our Clients all over the country. We strongly believe in building long-term relationships that benefit both the Candidate and the Client.