Our program is GROWING! We recently had an influx of students and are looking to expand our current programs, which means NEW OPENINGS! Maybe this is your chance to get into the education field! Don't wait, apply today!
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT):
We are looking for 2 RBTs! We are creating these new positions in our school to assist our teachers and paras with implementing student and school-wide behavior plans. These positions will work closely with our BCBAs to will conduct trainings, observe staff, and support staff throughout the school day. The focus of these positions will be to ensure that enrolled students are successful through the use of systematic approaches that are implemented consistently across all staff.
By joining as an RBT at LEAD you will have access to Licensed Behavior Analysts who supervise our educational programs. You will be surrounded by other professionals in the field who are passionate about serving the special education population.
- Fulfilling tasks/expectations that are delegated by the BCBA.
- Current RBT documentation.
- Mentoring staff throughout the school in behavior management techniques and strategies.Effective communication with students, peers, and supervisors.
- Use of effective communication to share ideas and strategies with peers.
- Solid organization skills and ability to delegate.
- Solid understanding of behavior analysis.
- Ability to manage difficult behaviors.
- Data collection & data review
- Training staff on specific topics within the scope of behavior analysis.