The Chief Operating Officer position is a key member of the Leadership team, reporting to the President/Chief Executive Officer. This position will be responsible to provide the leadership, management and vision necessary to ensure that the company has the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and people systems in place to effectively grow the organization and to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of our organization.
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management that mirrors the adopted mission and core values of the company.
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes internal and external.
- Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company.
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Motivate and lead a high-performance management team; attract, recruit and retain required members of the executive team not currently in place; provide mentoring as a cornerstone to the management career development program.
- Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
- Represent the organization with clients, investors, and business partners.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field.
- At least five years in a senior management role.
- At least eight years of strong operational experience.
- Demonstrated experience in financial planning and analysis with previous experience overseeing human resources, information technology, and legal.
- Demonstrated experience in management/business consulting roles.
- Skilled in organizational development, personnel management, budget and resource development, and strategic planning.
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team.
- Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to corporate mission.
What we offer!
- Competitive salary.
- 100% company-paid benefits for employee and family
- Generous paid vacation, sick leave, personal days, and holidays
- Dollar for dollar 401k company match
- Workplace and schedule flexibility
- Employee driven social committee
- Donations to your favorite charity
KDG (The Kyle David Group, LLC) is a high technology consultancy based in the Lehigh Valley. For over 18 years we have been providing expert-level technology advisement and execution on behalf of our clients in the areas of commercial, government, healthcare, retail, and education. We believe strongly in developing solutions that build value within the organization that we work by holding ourselves accountable to a strong return on investment. Our methodologies, and depth of industry experience have afforded us the amazing privilege of working with some extraordinary organizations and aiding in their growth.
We believe that a company is only as good as the people in it, and that happy team members are the foundation of our success. Our company values and beliefs of executing flawless customer satisfaction and giving back encompasses all that we stand for and all that we work towards every single day. We pride ourselves in the work we do and the services that we provide to set our company apart from the rest. You will work in a culture that empowers entrepreneurial thinking and provides opportunities to add value in every interaction!
How do I Apply?
To be considered, all applicants must submit the following:
- An updated resume
- Brief cover letter describing why you meet the qualifications.
- Salary history and/or requirement
- Applicants who meet the initial qualifications will be contacted for a phone interview.
If you are selected to receive an offer of employment with our company, your employment may be contingent upon the successful completion of work references and other background checks.
We realize that it takes time and effort to go through our application process and we thank you for considering applying for this position. We kindly ask for no emails or phone calls as a means to further your application process. These efforts will not enhance your opportunity for consideration, and we are not equipped to respond to these requests. We thank you in advance for your adherence to this request.
Thank you for your interest in our position. We appreciate the time you have taken to apply with us.