Do you enjoy the behind-the-scenes operations of a fast-paced business? As a bookkeeper at KDG, you'll be responsible for ensuring that our internal operations run smoothly and that our clients have an effective team to help them with their finances.
KDG provides the opportunity for you to challenge yourself professionally while balancing your priorities away from the office. We believe that a company is only as good as the people in it, and that happy team members are the foundation of our success. Our company values and beliefs of executing flawless customer satisfaction and giving back encompasses all that we stand for and all that we work towards every single day. We pride ourselves in the work we do and the services that we provide to set our company apart from the rest. You will work in a culture that empowers entrepreneurial thinking and provides opportunities to add value in every interaction.Your Job
This is both an internal and client-facing role for KDG. As the Bookkeeper, you will assist in managing our day-to-day accounting and finance activities in addition to performing bookkeeping functions for our clients. Confidentiality, excellent organizational skills, and attention to detail and accuracy are important qualifications for this position, as well as good customer relations and the ability to communicate clearly. The ideal candidate for this position is a skilled multi-tasker, reliable, and committed to consistently meeting deadlines.
In this role, you will be expected to:
- Pay supplier invoices in a timely manner
- Issue invoices to customers
- Ensure that receivables are collected promptly
- Record cash receipts and make bank deposits
- Reconcile interest and principal payments to corresponding schedules
- Conduct a monthly reconciliation of every bank account
- Understand how transactions impact the general ledger
- Post Journal Entries
- Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Maintain the chart of accounts
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements
- Follow accounting policies and procedures
- Manage and maintain schedules
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including data entry, mailing, scanning, and copying
- Enter & reconcile transactions from third party sales channels
- Prepare and review financial statements for review by other team members
- Client/Vendor Communications related to their accounts
To be considered, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of 2 years’ work experience as a bookkeeper
- High School Diploma is required. Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Accounting is preferred
- Proficient in a variety of software applications
- Client driven
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Exceptional problem solving, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
The Kyle David Group (KDG) is a high technology consulting firm based in the Lehigh Valley, PA. For over 17 years, we have been providing expert-level technology advisement and execution on behalf of our clients in the areas of commercial, government, healthcare, retail, and education. We believe strongly in developing solutions that build value within the organization that we work by holding ourselves accountable to a strong return on investment. Our methodologies and depth of industry experience have afforded us the amazing privilege of working with some extraordinary organizations while aiding in their growth.
What we offer our employees:
- Competitive salary
- 100% company-paid benefits for employee and family Generous paid vacation, sick leave, personal days, and holidays
- Dollar for dollar 401k company match
- Weekly training and development sessions
- Workplace and schedule flexibility
- Employee-driven social committee
- Donations to your favorite charity
To be considered, all applicants must submit the following:
- An updated resume
- Brief cover letter describing why you meet the qualifications. We will not consider any candidates who do not supply a cover letter.
- Salary expectations
Applicants who meet the initial qualifications will be contacted for a phone interview.
If you are selected to receive an offer of employment with our company, your employment may be contingent upon the successful completion of work references and other background checks.
We realize that it takes time and effort to go through our application process and we thank you for considering applying for this position. We kindly ask for no emails or phone calls as a means to further your application process. These efforts will not enhance your opportunity for consideration and we are not equipped to respond to these requests. We thank you in advance for your adherence to this request.
Thank you for your interest in our position. We appreciate the time you have taken to apply with us.
Please continue to look at all of our open positions on our Career Page.
The Kyle David Group, LLC d/b/a KDG
The Kyle David Group, LLC