The Krazy Coupon Lady (KCL) is a female-founder-owned publisher on a mission to help shoppers beat MSRP, unapologetically maximize their money, and seize the deal. Our teams of shopping experts curate and hand-test nearly a thousand deals per week, so there is always something new to discover each time you visit our website, app, and your inbox.
We’re looking for a Sales Coordinator, who is self-motivated, enjoys working in the fast-paced digital space, and wants to leverage their existing experience and apply it at a rapidly growing company. This role is an exciting opportunity for the Sales Coordinator to support the Sales team and work closely with account leads to help develop and support this growing business. The Sales Coordinator will help field inbound inquiries, optimize existing relationships, negotiate new partnerships, find new revenue opportunities, and support our mission to cultivate long-lasting partnerships.
This is a full-time remote position with a Monday-Friday work week.
KCL will currently consider applicants who reside in the following states: Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Iowa, Minnesota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Virginia, or Wisconsin.
In this role, you will:
- Manage new in-bound affiliate partnership examinations within the affiliate email inbox
- Work with Sales account leads to support clients, help identify new business opportunities, and determine key objectives focused on customer success
- Develop a deep understanding of KCL’s product solutions & strategic business goals to support pitch creation & value articulation
- Monitor and maintain the current client database (Salesforce, Hubspot, etc), including rates and exclusives
- Monitoring client sites and other online forums for opportunities to promote deal content
- Proactive collection & feedback on client promotional calendars; proactive outreach & re-engagement with lapsed accounts
- Regular communication with Deal Editors and Content teams
- Provides cross-team coverage when needed
- Ad hoc requests as directed by Sales Manager
- Perform other duties as assigned
- An Independent and enthusiastic individual who takes the initiative and is eager to learn.
- Excellent and effective communication skills are a must.
- Works efficiently & effectively, completing assigned tasks on time with little to no error
- Comfortable with interpreting data with strategic impact
- Must be strategic, flexible, tenacious, and results-oriented.
- Must be comfortable interacting with clients and maintaining a professional demeanor.
- Adept at dealing with a constantly changing, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- 1+ years of experience in strategy and/or communications, account management, brand management, analytics, database management, performance marketing, affiliate marketing, digital marketing, training, sales, or consulting
- Ability to work collaboratively with teams
- Takes ownership of their work & its efficacy
- Experience using sales, CRM, and research software preferred
- Experience with Google Workspace Resources (doc, sheets, drive, slides)
Physical Job Requirements:
- Use of Fingers: Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than with the whole hand or arm as in handling.
- Talking: Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word; those activities where detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Hearing: Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction, and having the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and making fine discriminations in sound.
With our roots in Boise, ID, we’ve grown into a remote company with employees located across the United States. We’re a team focused on hard work, humility, and transparency. We believe in the power of community and the magic of friendship that created KCL so, for us, everything we do is people-first.
KCL participates in E-Verify: Notice of Participation in E-Verify (Notice in Spanish); Notice of Right To Work: E-Verify (Notice in Spanish)
The Krazy Coupon LadyMadison, WI
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.