Commerce Content Writer, Deals
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Krazy Coupon Lady (KCL) is a founder-led publisher for women who love finding great deals and want to shop smarter. Our teams of shopping experts curate and hand-test nearly a thousand deals per week, so there is always something new to discover each time you visit our website, app, and your inbox.
We’re looking for a Commerce Content Writer to create content that helps millions of people save money each year!
This is a full-time remote position that requires a 6 am MT start time, and may occasionally require the flexibility to work afternoon/evening and weekend hours.
KCL will currently consider applicants who reside in the following states: Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Iowa, Minnesota, Ohio, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Virginia, or Wisconsin.
In this role, you will:
● Research, test and write in-store and online deals featuring coupons, sale prices, and rebate apps.
● Analyze performance and iterate constantly to optimize post execution.
● Engage with the KCL community directly through commenting and strategizing about optimizing user experience.
● Take and edit photos to optimize social shares and clicks.
● Work with a team on a set of retailers and develop expertise on those retailers’ sales, promos and policies.
● Connect, support, and learn from the team remotely via slack and Zoom meetings.
● Self-starter with Expertise: You have experience creating content for an online publication, preferably using WordPress or similar platform(s) and can comfortably navigate technology platforms.
● Digital Savvy: We use Google suite, Slack, Zoom, Asana, & LightRoom - so bonus points if you have experience with any of these tools.
● Hustle: You will be expected to be highly productive throughout your work day. Our pace is legit---not frantic, but steady. Consistency and ability to work independently to meet/exceed quotas is the key. You’ll feel good when you see how many thousands of people have seen each post you’ve written at the end of the day.
● Writing Chops: You create clean, clear, concise writing, free of grammar and spelling errors. You have the ability to make confusing things simple with your writing. If in your current role, you are the golden child for your editor, let’s talk!
● Coupon/Deal Obsessed: Convince us you love coupons and deals more than your mom and you've got yourself a job ;).
● Organization Expert: We need you to know how to be extremely organized so that you can track a variety of complex promotions and deal formulas. You will be a resource to others on the ins and outs of the stores you cover.
● Invested: You are invested not only in your own work, but also in the success of the company and you show this by stepping up to solve problems. You look for opportunities to share the burden of work when a last minute sponsored change comes in or an unexpected sale drops. You will help mentor other digital content creators, model a great mentality for the team, and are an active participant in meetings/Slack.
With our roots in Boise, ID, we’ve grown into a remote company with employees located across the United States. We’re a team driven by hard work, humility, and transparency. We believe in the power of community and the magic of friendship that created KCL so, for us, everything we do is people-first.
The Krazy Coupon Lady
Arts and Entertainment
Get fresh Salaried Medical Writer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.