- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Krazy Coupon Lady (KCL) is a founder-led publisher for women who love finding great deals and want to shop smarter. Our teams of shopping experts curate and hand-test nearly a thousand deals per week, so there is always something new to discover each time you visit our website, app, and your inbox.
About the role:
We’re looking for an Accounting Manager who is detail oriented, proactive and can work both independently and also in a highly collaborative environment. In this hands-on role, you will actively participate in the entire financial operations of a fast-paced and rapidly growing company, and in addition, be comfortable performing all day-to-day aspects of accounting and finance, while managing a small team of accountants.
This is a full-time remote position with a Monday-Friday work week.
KCL will currently consider applicants who reside in the following states: Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Iowa, Ohio, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Virginia, or Wisconsin.
In this role, you will:
- Support the Head of Finance in the execution of all aspects of accounting and financial operations.
- Supervise, develop and mentor team of accountants
- Review balance sheet reconciliations, bank reconciliations and credit card reconciliations
- Own the monthly, quarterly, and year-end activities; including financial and KPI analysis
- Review revenue and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately and in accordance with GAAP.
- Prepare financial statements with budget vs actuals
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Assist in Accounts Receivable invoicing and collections
- Manage the Accounts Payable payment process and employee expense reports process
- Drive projects, resolve issues, mentor, review work, and provide accounting guidance to the finance team
- Accounting and Finance Expertise. Degree in finance or accounting, preferred with necessary experience. Comprehensive knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), LLC/SCorp business practices, and experience with privately held and profitable companies. Demonstrated history of solving multiple complex operational and accounting challenges.
- Contract Management Experience: You have spent a good amount of time learning (and applying that learning) to successfully reviewing service contracts and terms associated with those contracts.
- Highly communicative leader and team player. We are a remote company with clients and employees all over the US, so you must be able to prove that you can communicate via email, Slack, phone and occasionally in person with all levels of an organization. You can explain nuanced financial terms in digestible ways and have an aptitude for leadership. You are also a servant-leader who wants to nurture and grow accountants in their careers.
- Technology doesn’t scare you. You have working knowledge and experience with Mac computers, Quickbooks Online and Desktop, Salesforce, google suite products and Microsoft Office, including advanced skills with Excel.
- Highly organized. As a fast-paced and complex company, we have a solid foundation of processes and there are still times when we have to flex and adjust. The ability to take on new tasks, prioritize, manage your time and organize your day/week/month based on the needs of the company is vital.
- Trusted confidant. We know, as a finance & accounting professional, you take confidentiality seriously, and so do we. You will be trusted with sensitive and confidential information and situations, so someone who can operate well in that environment, while maintaining a strong customer focus is part of the gig.
With our roots in Boise, ID, we’ve grown into a remote company with employees located across the United States. We’re a team driven by hard work, humility, and transparency. We believe in the power of community and the magic of friendship that created KCL so, for us, everything we do is people-first.
The Krazy Coupon Lady
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Salaried TAX Preparer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.