CNA- Certified Nursing Assistant
The Knolls Senior Living Lincoln, NE
- Posted: over a month ago
$500 Signing Bonus
- Birthday & anniversary PTO
- Tuition Assistance
- Double pay on holidays
- PTO accrual on DAY 1
- Free Employee Assistance Program
- Referral Bonus
- Free meal during shift
- Employee Recognition Program
- Discounts through Verizon and AT&T
- Pay Advance Program
- Medical and Prescription Drug Insurance including Dental and Vision
- Basic Term Life/AD&D
- Flexible Spending Account for Dependent Care
Essential Job Requirements:
- Responsible for providing services to each resident according to the resident service plan.
- Make residents’ beds daily.
- Launder residents’ clothing, linen, and towels; fold and return to residents.
- Serve meals and bus tables during mealtimes.
- Assist with minor housekeeping of residents’ apartments.
- Assist residents with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, eating, hygiene, and mobility.
- Monitor health, safety, and well-being of the residents.
- Document information pertaining to changes in residents’ functional status, personal needs, appointments, etc.
- Report concerns about residents to supervisor and coworkers.
- Respond to resident emergencies; provide first-aid assistance and arrange for appropriate medical attention and/or follow-up.
Education, Experience, and Other Requirements
- At least one year of experience as a CNA
- Knowledge of Basic First Aid
- High school diploma or GED
- COVID-19 vaccine or willingness to obtain vaccine required, reasonable accommodations will be considered
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Promote teamwork in providing services to resident.
- State and Federal Guidelines for Assisted Living
- HIPAA requirements
- Safe food handling procedures
- Nursing standards of practice for older adults
- Skills in nurturing, organization, and interest in working with older adults
- Previous experience working in senior living
The Knolls Senior Living
HealthcareView all jobs at The Knolls Senior Living