A widely respected Property Management firm, that specializes in the acquisition, development, construction, and management of luxury multifamily communities. Our reputation for excellence in apartment management has been earned by combining skilled management teams with a company-wide emphasis on customer service. We are a dynamic organization with a strong emphasis on education, process improvement and operational efficiency. By creating an environment that supports and encourages ongoing education and training, we are consistently able to attract and retain talented team members.
This role requires working 2 weekends per month.
As a Leasing Consultant, you will:
• Perform all activities related to apartment rentals, move-ins, and lease renewals.
• This customer focused sales position interacts directly with prospective and current residents to achieve maximum occupancy.
• Responsible for generating and handling traffic, leasing apartments, qualifying prospects, preparing lease documentation and completing move-in paperwork and procedures.
• Conduct daily and weekly outreach efforts directed towards local retail, service providers, realtors and corporations.
• Ability to quickly develop rapport with prospective residents.
• Must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to work well in a team setting.
• Outstanding marketing and sales skills a must.
• Successful candidates will possess a positive and enthusiastic attitude, strong work ethic, punctual and consistent attendance record and a willingness to change direction quickly
• Previous leasing and/or sales experience.
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, Outlook, Internet & email and ability to quickly learn company specific programs and property management software, AMSI preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
Advanced computer skills and proficiency utilizing Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and property management software (AMSI and/or Entrata preferred) is required.
If you are interested in becoming part of the team, please forward your resume. No telephone calls, please.