The Kind Castle Craig, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Dispensary Sales Associates directly interact with all Patients/Caregivers and advise them compliantly on the products (medical cannabis products and non-medical cannabis products) that are for sale. Dispensary Sales Associates are responsible for both managing money and inventory and elevating the customer experience above all else. A Dispensary Sales Associate is also trained to work at the Check-In Vestibule. The Dispensary Sales Associate working the Check-In Vestibule is the first face a customer. This employee must be enthusiastic, friendly, and able to provide basic information regarding the dispensary and its products.
Daily Responsibilities as Dispensary Sales Associate
- Ensure an excellent customer experience:
- Providing the customer experience to whoever walks through the door.
- Building rapport with customers to ensure they become repeat customers.
- Welcoming each person entering the dispensary with a warm, friendly greeting.
- Educating customers on Kind Castle message, strains, products, delivery methods, potency, proper storage of medicine, serving size, and tolerance.
- Guide Customers to appropriate resources including website and internet menus.
- Must be on time and prepared for all scheduled shifts.
- Verify that customers are qualified and active with the Commission by:
- Conducting customers check-in and all ID checking (both at front desk and again before purchase).
- Conducting customers entry into Metrc systems.
- Answer phones appropriately and maintain proper phone etiquette.
- Allocate guest badges and provide oversight on all vendor/visitor sign-ins to remain compliant.
- Complete daily checklists (AM or PM), maintain the Dispensary facility appearance and cleanliness, daily store opening and closing duties.
- Maintain compliance following all Kind Castle procedures when completing a sale.
- Keep updated on and provide Patients/Caregivers with accurate knowledge of product price points.
- Utilize product upsell lists appropriately.
- Ensure the security of all money and inventory on the sales floor or in designated Point-of-Service stations.
- Maintain workstations in an orderly manner.
- Keep updated on all aspects of cannabis dispensary operations (legal, regulatory, technology, and research) and share that information with dispensary staff, training them in a timely fashion.
- Must possess Colorado MED Support/ Key Badge.
- High School Diploma required.
- Must be over the age of 21.
- Customer service or sales experience required, cannabis industry experience preferred.
- Proven cash-handling skills and ability to maintain large amounts inventory.
- Success working closely with a myriad of different personality types.
- Genuine enthusiasm and love for cannabis and the cannabis industry.
- Must possess basic knowledge of cannabis weights, industry products, strain classifications, genetics, and compliance.
- Positive attitude in high volume sales settings.
- Can work long hours at standing sales stations.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite and Apple OS.
- Good communication skills including ability to speak and work proactively with customers.
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to work flexible schedule including extended days, evenings, and weekend hours.
Dispensary Sales Associate(s):
- The Dispensary Sales Associate(s) will be reporting directly to the Asst. Manager(s). This position comes with ample opportunity to grow within the company.
- Competitive employee discount
- Set schedule (as much as possible)
- Advancement opportunities
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.00 per hour plus tips
The Kind Castle
690 W Victory WayCraig, CO
RetailView all jobs at The Kind Castle