2020 Marketing Internship
The Kincaid Group, a company based out of Bonner Springs, KS (20 minutes west of Kansas City, MO), is looking for a seasonal Marketing intern to join their Marketing Team. The Kincaid Group is a ‘parent’ company, which means they manage/own multiple companies. Those companies are as follows:
- American Digital Security (security cameras, access control, etc.)
- DS Bus Lines (student transportation)
- Kincaid Coach Lines (motor coach transportation)
- Kincaid Ready Mix (concrete, construction)
- Midwest Bus Sales (school bus sales)
- State Line Nissan (car dealership)
The Kincaid Group’s Marketing Team provides support for all six companies. This is a unique internship opportunity that will give interns experience with the full spectrum of marketing services for multiple companies and industries.
The role of the Marketing Intern will be to assist the marketing team with current projects and tasks as needed while learning about each company and industry. The Marketing Intern will be expected to dress in casual business attire and be comfortable in a professional office setting.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a general understanding of B2B and B2C marketing.
Experience with web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret website data for reports and presentations is a plus.
General copy-editing skills and attention to detail are important for the numerous communications, marketing materials, and website content that are produced for each company.
Requirements for this internship:
- Current cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Basic understanding of marketing on Facebook, LinkedIn, and other social media outlets
Preferred skills for this internship:
- Basic understanding of HTML coding, SEO, and SEM
- Basic WordPress editing
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud Products: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro
- Basic understanding of targeted email campaigns (specifically using Constant Contact or a similar platform)
Timeframe of internship:
- Start date: ASAP
- Length: This internship will be for the summer of 2020 at a minimum, however, if interns are willing/able, there will likely be opportunities for continued part-time work during the school year.
The Kincaid Group
Why Work Here?
Awesome company looking for Awesome people to join our growing team!!