- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Kilmer Group is an independent insurance agency, providing our clients with commercial insurance, personal lines insurance, life insurance, and group benefits. Headquartered in Wyalusing, PA, we serve clients across Pennsylvania and New York. We are helping our clients reach their goals each day.
Our competitive benefits packages includes vacation and paid time off, health insurance, employer paid and voluntary benefits, 401k match, and agency profit sharing. Compensation is negotiable based on experience, ranging between $40,000 and $45,000 per year to start.
***PA resident producer property and casualty license required.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Advise and assist clients and prospects with coverage, claims, changes, billing, etc. via correspondence, over the phone or in person
- Process and maintain all client and prospect account information in agency computer systems
- Provide support to Commercial/Personal Lines Risk Advisors
- Provide support to agency personnel in the Personal Lines, Commercial, Municipal, Employee Benefits, Accounting and Operations departments
- Quote, sell and service commercial/personal lines policies to new and existing clients. Refer prospects and clients to other departments
- Work with carriers’ underwriters, inspectors, and claims adjusters to place and service new and existing business
- Learn and stay current with insurance carriers’ policy forms and coverage
- Learn and stay current with information technology requirements within the agency and within carrier programs
- Review and renew coverage for existing clients
- Process incoming mail and correspondence
- Participate in ongoing training and professional development in-house and off-site
- Participate in community outreach projects
- Assume other job responsibilities and duties as assigned
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in property and casualty insurance account management
- Ability to build positive long term relationships
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure
- Ability to work effectively despite interruptions
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks / projects
- Ability to work with self-discipline and diligence
- Ability to study, research, comprehend, assimilate, retain and utilize complex information in order to provide our customers with a high level of service
- Ability to solve problems
- Competency in Word, Outlook and Excel
- Maintain confidentiality of agency and client information
- Punctuality, reliability, ability to work independently or as part of a team
The Kilmer Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.
The Kilmer Group
BusinessView all jobs at The Kilmer Group