We are Innovative Space, a rapidly growing business within the Surveillance and Exploration Sector of KeyW that is leading the design and development of next generation satellite payloads and ground processing systems. We have the corporate investment, infrastructure, subject matter experts, and strategic focus to enable you to be successful.
- Design and develop firmware for digital and mixed-signal subsystems for next-generation RF instruments, from conceptual design through detailed design and fabrication.
- Focus on rapid prototyping and development for sensors, radios, and on-board processing systems.
- ABILITY TO OBTAIN AND MAINTAIN A TS/SCI CLEARANCE .
- Bachelors, Masters, or Ph.D. in electrical engineering, computer engineering, physics, math, or a related discipline.
- 2+ years' experience in firmware engineering.
- Experience designing and developing firmware for sensor or communication systems.
- Experience with rapid prototyping using development kits.
- Experience developing test hardware and ground test experiment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills..
- Systems engineering experience to optimize system performance versus size, weight, power, cost, thermal, and other constraints.
- Experience with extremely high performance, wideband, tunable RF systems.
- Experience with SoCs, FPGAs, and GPUs.
- Experience with radiation mitigation and radiation hardening.
- Experience with passive or active electronically scanned arrays.
- Experience with Software-Defined Radios.
- Experience with radar, SIGINT, and/or communications systems.
- Experience with moderate to high volume space systems production.
KeyW is an EEO employer . We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
Ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI clearance.
About the Organization
KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities' toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.
KeyW, together with its direct and indirect subsidiaries, encourages and actively supports a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and commits to provide equal opportunity to everyone, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other classifications protected by Federal, State or local law. In fact, we foster an environment that promotes diversity, balance and fun-because we believe in the importance of having a workplace as unique as the challenges we solve.
\# of Openings 1
Posted Date GIS/ISR
Job Locations US-MD | US-VA-Herndon