We are seeking an energetic, gregarious, experienced music teacher to join our growing school. In this position, you will be responsible for teaching music to young children ages 12 months- Kindergarten. The opportunity to teach private lessons is also available.
- Comprehensive musical knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Good Teaching Skills
- Good organizational skills
- Motivate skills
Music Teacher Job Description – Responsibilities
- Get acquainted with the students with a variety of tools and give them a brief overview of its cultural significance
- Combine music activities from the existing curriculum with a foundational program in music for preschool children.
- Teach students to find out the different instruments as they look
- Familiarize yourself with the basic concepts of music such as notes, pace, symphony, compositions, chords, scales, rhythm, etc.
- Instruct students to play different songs and jingle pianos, guitars, violins and other instruments.
- Teach students how to coordinate songs with other musical instruments
- Meet students with different music genres like jazz, classical, techno, pop, folk, etc.
- Carry out classes in accordance with the rules and regulations of the DFPS
- Develop and maintain an effective music education program for students.
- Retain lesson plans and study materials for students.
- Collaborate with school management to organize musical programs for civic tasks and school performances.
- Maintain a safe and positive learning environment for students.
- Participate in workshops, training and professional development programs to maintain professional qualifications.