Technical Data Developer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Under minimum supervision, utilizes engineering and OEM source documentation to research, develop, publish, and maintain Technical Documentation for Industrial/Commercial level Mail Processing Equipment to include desktop or on-location verification and on-equipment validation tasks.
- Develops Technical Documentation such as Theory of Operations, Maintenance Procedures, and Troubleshooting Workflows with little to no source material or support from Subject Matter Expert(s).
- Identifies inaccuracies in technical and engineering source data and takes corrective action(s).
- Associate of Arts Degree
- Will consider a combination of education, technical / military training, professional certifications and work experience.
- Possess technical and/or engineering documentation development and application experience, and organizational skills.
- Possess a demonstratable combination of technical training/education and general working level knowledge of industrial type of equipment systems (mechanical, electrical, electromechanical, software, and machine communications).
- System Engineering or Engineering Lifecycle Management Experience
- Proficient MS Office or other productivity software suites
- Familiar with photo editing software suites
- Familiar with CAD editing software suites
Security Clearance Level Required:
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
Our Benefits include:
- Insurance Plans
- 401(K) Matching
- (3) weeks of paid vacation
- (10) Federal Holidays
Position Location: Portland, OR
This employer uses E-Verify.
Executive Order on Requiring Coronavirus Disease 2019 Vaccination
As per executive order, all federal employees and federal contractors, must show proof of vaccination within 30 days of hire date. Valid exemptions will be considered.
The Kenific Group, Inc.Why Work Here?
The Kenific Group, Inc., is a growing and exciting company that takes care of our employees first!
The Kenific Group, Inc. (KGI) is a private, small business based in the Washington, DC area. KGI was founded in 2011, initially providing acquisition and supply chain management services to the U.S. Coast Guard. KGI has used this experience to expand our service offerings to other agencies such as the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Department of Defense (DoD). In the past 10 years we have grown our service offerings to include infrastructure resiliency, contact center operations, information technology, software engineering, program management, strategic communications, engineering, and cybersecurity. We have also grown our customer base to include commercial clients.