Program Manager - Acquisitions
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Senior Acquisition Program Manager will work hand in hand with customer senior leadership to steer portfolio strategy and direction and oversee day to day activities. They will be responsible for working with senior Coast Guard Surface Acquisition leadership to develop acquisition documentation, address internal and external leadership questions, and provide executive meeting support.
- Advises and assists functional area experts on contractual matters in acquisition planning.
- Supports documentation development for acquisition planning and project management from mission analysis and requirements generation through design, development, production, and deployment.
- Actively manages the project, clients and staff while building relationships with key stakeholders.
- Plans, prepares, tracks, and maintains acquisition lifecycle and project management documents.
- Participates in business development and growth of the business.
- The Program Manager (Senior) will serve as the overall task order PM and have eight (8) to ten (10) years of demonstrated experience supporting a major system acquisition program.
- An MA/MBA/MS.
- Additionally, this person must have demonstrated experience leading strategy development initiatives, management of large teams, and business process improvement.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- U.S. citizenship required - must be able to obtain/maintain Secret clearance.
- Must have one of the following: PMP; DAU and/or FAI Certification in Program Management or Systems Engineering.
- Relevant experience should be in DOD or USCG program management, preferably with a focus on Ship Design and Integration, Ship Sustainment, or Engineering Management.
Preferred candidates will be able to work on-site at Coast Guard Headquarters 60% or more of the time. The location is 2701 Martin Luther King Jr Ave SE, Washington, DC 20593
We are proud to offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package to our employees.
This employer uses E-Verify. EOE, including disability/vets.
The Kenific Group, Inc.
Get fresh Customer Acquisition Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.