Program Manager - Acquisitions
- Posted: over a month ago
The Kenific Group, Inc. (KGI) is a private, small business based in the Washington, DC area. KGI was founded in 2011, initially providing acquisition and supply chain management services to the U.S. Coast Guard. KGI has used this experience to expand our service offerings to other agencies within the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), the Department of Defense (DoD), and the U.S. Postal Service (USPS). In the past 10 years we have grown our service offerings to include infrastructure resiliency, contact center operations, information technology, software engineering, program management, strategic communications, engineering, and cybersecurity. We have also grown our customer base to include commercial clients.
The Senior Acquisition Program Manager will work hand in hand with customer senior leadership to steer portfolio strategy and direction and oversee day to day activities. They will be responsible for working with senior Coast Guard Surface Acquisition leadership to develop acquisition documentation, address internal and external leadership questions, and provide executive meeting support.
- Advises and assists functional area experts on contractual matters in acquisition planning.
- Supports documentation development for acquisition planning and project management from mission analysis and requirements generation through design, development, production, and deployment.
- Actively manages the project, clients and staff while building relationships with key stakeholders.
- Plans, prepares, tracks, and maintains acquisition lifecycle and project management documents.
- Participates in business development and growth of the business.
- The Program Manager (Senior) will serve as the overall task order PM and have eight (8) to ten (10) years of demonstrated experience supporting a major system acquisition program.
- An MA/MBA/MS.
- Additionally, this person must have demonstrated experience leading strategy development initiatives, management of large teams, and business process improvement.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- U.S. citizenship required - must be able to obtain/maintain Secret clearance.
- Must have one of the following: PMP; DAU and/or FAI Certification in Program Management or Systems Engineering.
- Relevant experience should be in DOD or USCG program management, preferably with a focus on Ship Design and Integration, Ship Sustainment, or Engineering Management.
Preferred candidates will be able to work on-site at Coast Guard Headquarters 60% or more of the time. The location is 2701 Martin Luther King Jr Ave SE, Washington, DC 20593
We are proud to offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package to our employees.
This employer uses E-Verify. EOE, including disability/vets.
The Kenific Group, Inc
BusinessView all jobs at The Kenific Group, Inc