We are seeking an Internet Analyst who are very fluent in Italian language to join our team! We are looking for creative thinkers who enjoy browsing the internet and would like to express their opinion on the quality and content on the web. You will be trained and guided by our professional trainers and provided with guidelines and scoring criteria in English on how best to perform given tasks. The internet has now become the powerhouse of all information, everything you need to find or explore can be found on the internet, yet how can we be sure this information relevant and up to date? This is where you can contribute as an Internet Analyst and make search engines across the world more engaging for the users.
- Determine whether a set of search subpages are good matches for the parent search page.
- Identify why a user abandoned a search query without clicking on any results
- Judge the relevance of how well side-pane search results fit user intent
- Analyze user needs to implement web site content, graphics, performance, and capacity
- Assess whether a search page is using black hat SEO tactics to show up higher in search results.
- Keep up-to-date on web developments and trends
- Previous experience in working with team
- Have a laptop with Internet Explorer 10 or higher & an anti-virus software
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail and comprehending skills
- Familiarity to the US websites & their popularity
- Who is very fluent in reading, writing and speaking Italian as well as English languages