Well established, full service real estate development and property management company with a portfolio of more than 9,000 rental apartments and 6,000,000 square feet of commercial space is offering an excellent management opportunity at one of our luxury apartment high rises in Jersey City.
Jersey City, New Jersey
- Provide leadership and guidance to all building and maintenance personnel.
- Deliver superior customer service and resident relations.
- Address resident concerns in a timely manner and ensure positive outcomes.
- Oversee training programs for property personnel and motivate staff.
- Perform routine property inspections in order to maintain proper appearance.
- Lead the onsite team to achieve excellence in the physical appearance of the property.
- Prepare reports and analyze data to arrive at appropriate recommendations and conclusions.
- Implement and manage apartment turnovers and work orders.
- Manage move-in/move-out process.
- Assist various projects.
- Process bills for payment.
- Assist Maintenance Department in maintaining proper inventory of building supplies.
- At least 5 years’ experience in multi-family property management industry.
- Experience with Yardi property management software preferred.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from a four-year college or university.
- Hands-on experience with building improvement projects; ability to plan, organize and coordinate multiple projects.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, as well as mobile applications.
- Ability to create spreadsheets for budgets, capital projects and tenant related items.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret complex business documents.
- Ability to write reports and manuals in a clear and comprehensive manner.
- Ability to effectively respond to sensitive issues, complex inquiries or complaints from tenants, owner, co-workers, supervisor, and/or management.
- Ability to motivate employees to take desired action.
- Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of options in varying situations.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Excellent customer service approach to tenants and owner.
- Ability to deal effectively with vendors and brokers.
The KRE GroupThe Kushner Real Estate Group is a well established, full service real estate development and property management company.