Role and Responsibilities
· Develop strong product and customer knowledge in support of KRG customer account base
· Support named account managers through the various vendor portals, deal registrations, quoting, and order verification
· Manage and execute all sales requests through sales board tickets
· Actively participate in 1:1, team, and company meetings
· Manage software & support lifecycle, including tracking and quoting renewals, associating and filing contract/licensing documentation
· Foster and maintain distributor and vendor relationships to enable sales
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· 3+ years in a sales role preferred
· Strong communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills
· Exemplary organizational skills, personal initiative, and attention to detail
· Sales certifications or strong knowledge of OEMs such as Cisco, VMware, Microsoft, Veeam, etc.
· Familiarity with Connectwise Manage/Sell
· Cisco SmartNet knowledge
Must apply Golden Rule policy to peers, management, staff, customers and vendors, as culture is our biggest differentiator.