Looking for candidates who are available during the week, 3-7pm.
What You Can Expect:
- Ability to make a difference in a child's life
- Learn cutting edge interventions so you are able to see growth in every session
- Develop strong connections with students and families
- Truly rewarding part-time work with a supportive team of like-minded educators
- Opportunity to work with diverse learners and learning styles
- Ongoing support from our expert staff
- Flexible Scheduling
- Competitive pay
Experience/Skills We are looking for:
- Preference given to those with a Master's degree in a field related to education or counseling OR a teaching credential as well as to those who have experience teaching children with learning disabilities and/or experience with children.
- Fun, upbeat personality and strong interpersonal skills
- A flexible schedule
- Enthusiasm for working with children and young adults
- Teaching, tutoring experience
- Patience, creativity, and excellent references
- The ability to travel to homes is required, so applicants must have a car and a clean driving record.