The Judge Group Tewksbury Township, NJ
- Posted: over a month ago
Description: Our client is currently seeking a strong Systems Engineer
This Systems Engineering position will support multiple Integrated Warfare Systems & Sensors (IWSS) Line of Business (LOB) programs.
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Development of element and component-level behavioral analysis, system performance analysis, associated modeling, requirements development, test plan/procedure development and test execution.
- Requires knowledge of Linux-based real-time infrastructure concepts, architectures, and products.
- Responsible for ensuring the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into a total system solution that acknowledge technical, schedule and cost constraints.
- Perform functional analysis, computational performance analysis, detailed trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware specifications.
- Responsible for authoring verification test plans, test procedures and executing element verification testing and perform system integration.
- Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Security clearance
- Background in Cloud Infrastructure Engineering, Offprem/public cloud infrastructure experience, Amazon Web Services, Pivitol Cloud Foundary, Microsoft Azure, On-prem cloud infrastructure experience. HCI experience including Vmware, vSphere, produst, Redhat, Openshift, Management of Infrastructure as Code ( IaaC ), Software repository (Artifactory/Nexxus ), and Ansible
Experience with Puppet, Ansible, Chef - Experience with CI/CD design and implementation
Demonstrated knowledge of formal system test methods associated with software requirements verification (ET&E), software system regression and performance analysis
Ability to effectively construct verification, regression and performance analysis test plans and procedures, according to existing Aegis CPS and MS2 Work Instructions.
Other Training: DOORS, SysML/UML/Rhapsody, Linux/unix, Shell scripting (Bash, Csh, Perl), C/C++, Java, Software test and debug tools
Ability to prepare briefings and technical reports
Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication
The Judge Group
AddressTewksbury Township, NJ
TechnologyView all jobs at The Judge Group