Company: Software Corp #1 within its domain.
Position: Staff Software Engineer
Location: 100% Remote
Duration: Fulltime/Direct hire/Permanent position
Top Skills required: Java, Node.js and AWS
NOTE: For a quicker response, please apply direct to email@example.com.
Put "Staff SE" on the subject line.
Provides technical leadership across Next Gen applications and platforms
· Produces well thought-out architecture with scale, performance, security, and availability considerations.
· Prepares, validates, improves, and re engineers functions / processes. Drives change and improvements within a group.
· Develops detailed implementation plans.
· Demonstrated ability to deliver working solutions on time
· Able to influence and collaborate closely with groups within the product line
· Design and build scalable services and applications optimized for the best customer experience possible
· Contribute to architecture, design and implementation of our next generation cloud services
· Provide technical leadership, create technical specifications for new micro services and API’s
· Take ownership of the quality of the service from coding all the way to production
· Maintain developer documentation for the new API’s to encourage adoption and best practices
Basic Skills and Qualifications
8+ years of software development experience using Object Oriented design for high-volume transnational and customer-facing web applications using Java,
Hands on experience with CI/CD, design reviews, code reviews, TDD, unit testing, integration/system testing, monitoring, alerting, agile development practices
Knowledge of platform and application layer development processes in an Micro-service environment
Deep knowledge of industry standards and industry best practices for a large, complex platforms and services
Experience with REST architectural patterns and experience building, exposing, consuming RESTful services
Extensive hands on knowledge and experience with database design and management for SQL and NoSQL databases
Proven success designing robust and scalable production systems
Experience with security protocols and security best practices
Strong communication skills, able to communicate effectively with developers, project managers, UX, QA and the leadership team
Knowledge and understanding of scrum/agile development methodologies
BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related technical fieldContact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
The Judge Group, celebrating its 50th anniversary, is a leading professional services firm specializing in talent, technology, and learning solutions. We consult, staff, train, and solve. Through our work we make people and organizations better. Our services are successfully delivered through a network of more than 30 offices in the United States, Canada, and India. The Judge Group serves more than 50 of the Fortune 100 and is responsible for over 9,000 professionals on assignment annually across a wide range of industries. If you would like to learn more about The Judge Group visit www.judge.com or call toll free (800) 360-4474.