Servicenow Product Security Engineer-Research
The Judge Group Santa Clara, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Servicenow Product Security Engineer-Research
What you get to do in this role:
- Perform security audits to discover, communicate, and recommend remediation activities for vulnerabilities.
- Proactively research and quantify new attack vectors.
- Research security topics which are a risk.
- Work with engineering teams on platform roadmap planning
To be successful in this role you have:
- A passion for security and problem solving
- Background in software security auditing and computer security
- 7+ years of experience performing software security auditing including code review, thick app analysis and blackbox web application testing
- 4+ years of experience performing threat modeling for software products
- 1-2 years of experience with binary analysis and Java reverse engineering
- Network and System security engineering skills a plus
- Experience with Java Debugging and Binary Instrumentation
- Experience programming in Python a plus
- Experience writing static code analysis rules a plus
- Strong understanding of application security vulnerabilities and respective coding anti-patterns
- Degree in computer science / engineering or equivalent work experience
- OSWE and OSCP certifications a plus
- Ability to deliver technical reports and communicate technical concepts to both non-technical business users as well as technical stakeholders.
The Judge Group
AddressSanta Clara, CA
Real EstateView all jobs at The Judge Group