Senior Software Engineer
The Judge Group Horsham, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer with strong DevOps experience to work on a contract to hire basis.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Perform all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, application design, code development testing and maintenance
- Work very closely with application architecture, delivery teams and DevOps to triage and resolve production defects.
- Capitalize on CI, CD, DevOps tools and best practices to implement agility and quality.
- Be part of an agile team and participate in all rituals including grooming, sprint planning, demos and retrospectives.
- Assume SME roles for the micro services and perform code reviews, code merges and provide feedback relative to best practices, code quality and improving performance.
- Design reusable components, patterns, frameworks and libraries.
- Infuse a mindset of agility, quality and performance with a focus on value driven deliverables.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 10+ years of experience in IT Application Development
- 8+ years of strong hand-on experience with Java Enterprise Edition (Java/J2EE) and web technologies
- 5+years working with Oracle, including writing SQL and PL/SQL
- 6+ years of experience with Struts and/or Spring frameworks
- 4+ years of experience with TDD and BDD using JUnit, Cucumber and Gherkin
- 1+ years of solid Agile experience (Scrum, Kanban and XP preferred)
- 2+ years of DevOps experience (Strong experience needed in Devops to support Application)
- Knowledge of web security, application security, web services security, common vulnerability remediation, certificate management.
- Strong knowledge in OO Design Principles, core OOPS, JEE Design patterns as well as their implementation in real world applications.
- Service-Oriented Architectures (SOA), RESTful Web Services, microservices experience is a must.
The Judge Group
TechnologyView all jobs at The Judge Group