Senior Full Stack Developer - remote
The Judge Group Dallas, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Senior Full Stack Developer - remote
- Design, code, debug and assist with QA on existing bugs and new product enhancements for the enterprise application.
- Produce reusable and maintainable solutions that are highly performant and maintain rigorous security standards.
- Lead development efforts on large epic initiatives and complex 3rd party integrations.
- Participate in code reviews, team training and mentorship of junior and mid-level developers.
- Assisting QA and DevOps in QA efforts and maintenance of the development environments.
- Actively assist in production troubleshooting and problem isolation/resolution.
- Required Skills
- 7+ years software development/software engineering experience.
- Significant experience with Java, Spring Boot, AngularJS languages
- Experience with architecting and developing microapps
- Experience with AEM, AWS, SQL and enterprise application scaling
- High level of comfort in the Scrum methodology and prefers to actively participate in the ceremonies.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines, GIT and Gitflow
- Team oriented individual that prefers collaboration and a focus on the success of the team.
- Organization oriented in having a comfort level with interacting and collaborating with non-technical departments on solutions that are best for the organization. Additional Skills
- ReactJS experience is a plus
The Judge Group
TechnologyView all jobs at The Judge Group