The Judge Group San Francisco, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Minimum of 2-4+ years of recent experience in Residential Mortgage Underwriting.
- Full Line Full Production Underwriting experience.
- Experience in any of the following channels; Retail, Wholesale, Direct-to-Consumer and Correspondent.
- Experience with loan types including; Conventional, FHA and VA.
- Daily pipeline of 15-20+
- High School Diploma or above is required.
- Underwriting Certifications are NICE TO HAVE but not required. Ex. DE, LAPP/SAR.
- 100% remote with no travel required.
- Client provides a company laptop and phone.
- Competitive base pay plus an aggressive commission structure that is one of the best in the industry.
- Growth opportunities. The client is huge on promoting from within. Nearly all management has held the title of loan processor and worked their way up in the company.
- Stability. This is an established client that has been growing tremendously even before the current refinance boom. No mass layoffs here when rates go up.
- Consistent high-volume loan pipeline.
- Full benefits including health, dental, vision, 401k match, PTO, Holidays, etc.
- Perform Underwriting of Conventional and/or FHA/VA mortgage loans.
- Approves or rejects residential loans within prescribed authority.
- Analyzes borrower’s credit profile, collateral and capacity to repay the proposed mortgage obligation.
- Ensures loans meet company, agency and government guidelines.
- Accurately calculates borrower’s income and debt-to-income ratios.
- Documents lending decisions and completes required screens in the loan origination system that include accurate completion of the 1008 as well as adding and/or creating applicable conditions on the loan approval.
- Run, reads and interprets automated underwriting decision results from both Desktop Underwriter and Loan Prospector.
- Reviews conditions submitted on loans and sign off on conditions where appropriate.
- 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) days and 18 after 1st anniversary!
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Employee Engagement Activities
- Medical (including Health Savings Account & Flexible Savings Account)
- Dental - RX – Vision – Life, Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with company match!
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Pet Insurance!
- Talk to Judge recruiter
- Take Assessment provided by client (WonScore)
- Client interview with a team lead (30 min phone screen)
- Client interview with hiring manager (30 min phone screen)
- Receive offer & complete on-boarding
- Attend virtual training (100% paid)
The Judge Group
The Judge Group, celebrating its 50th anniversary, is a leading professional services firm specializing in talent, technology, and learning solutions. We consult, staff, train, and solve. Through our work we make people and organizations better. Our services are successfully delivered through a network of more than 30 offices in the United States, Canada, and India. The Judge Group serves more than 50 of the Fortune 100 and is responsible for over 9,000 professionals on assignment annually across a wide range of industries. If you would like to learn more about The Judge Group visit www.judge.com or call toll free (800) 360-4474.
AddressSan Francisco, CA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at The Judge Group